- U.S. Customers:
Hours of operation:
- Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 12 a.m. ET
- Outside the U.S., Canada or the UK, see:
International Customer Support
How to Install a Norton Product in 7 Easy Steps?
Norton setup is quite easy – whether you have purchased the product from a retail store, or have a CD that you want to use. Here is a quick DIY guide on how to install a Norton product:
- To use the retail card, visit
- Register as a New User.
- Things to check before Norton setup to ensure trouble-free installation:
- System Compatibility: Norton Security products work well with MS Windows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS platforms.
- Install the latest updates of the Operating System
- Uninstall any conflicting programs present on your system
- Remove junk files from the temporary folders
- Is your subscription valid?
- Enter the norton product key to setup your norton antivirus. Norton product key are 25-character long and will be mentioned in your retail card.
- When you log in for the first time, you will be asked whether you want to install Norton Security on ‘this device’ or ‘another device’. Choose the device on which you want to install the product, and download it.
- Once you run the downloaded program, all you need to do is to follow the on-screen instructions.
- In case you have opted for Norton Security Deluxe (which is good for 5 devices) or Norton Security Premium (which is good for 10 devices), visit https://manage.norton.com. Here, you can add more devices where you want to install the product and then, follow the on-screen instructions. visit norton.com/setup to install setup product key norton Antivirus with help from www.norton.com/setup Searches related to norton.com/setup norton.com/setup sign in
Here's how to connect with a your support expert about "B ..."
Connect your device to a power source.
Need someone to help solve your computer problems.
Your success is our success – let us help you
We are your personal Digital advisors
Try Setup Services for free
Get Your Digital Account Today
*^ SUBMISSION OF PERSONAL DETAILS If a visitor to the Site wishes voluntarily to provide his/her personal details, as defined by the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003), he/she can do so only according to the rules and procedures given on the Site, and in any case in conformity to the above-mentioned Law. Submission of personal details is a voluntary choice of visitors to the Site. The Site does not possess any way of recording personal data except following an explicit request by the visitor to record his/her personal data. However, to avoid errors or misunderstandings, registration of personal details can only take place after a further, definitive confirmation by the visitor.